Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The good, the bad, and the indifferent

So, the new job has a steep learning curve. I liken it too filling a cement mixer with 1,000,000 steel beebees and then putting my head inside for 8 hours as it runs on high. I have to keep telling myself that it will get better and I just need to learn...sometimes it's a quick pep talk in the bathroom, sometimes it's a decompression moment on the back porch when I get home. To top it all off, I found that I will be paying $300 more a month in health insurance while making $400 less in salary.

The people are great where I am now but I might need to look for a different job with better health insurance. Life can suck at times.

Now, I will plug my ears and yell really loud.

Next up?

So, as we try to piece our house back together, we discovered we had to destroy the old sofa to get it out of the house. We had renovations done last summer and our door jambs are smaller than before.















And then we tried to move in the "new to us" sofa. Are you seeing where this is going? Yeah baby! It was too large as well!

So, off to Global Village. Dip me in patchouli and hand me some futons!
















They might be coming on Monday.

Now, onto springy goodness:

I would hope that I can post regular garden photo updates this summer so let's start now.

The ever so fabulous arch with last year's hop vines


















The side yard



















the back gardens (if you say "back gardens", it sounds more palatial.)















And the front yard


















.

No comments: