In my continuing effort to disturb the comfortable and comfort the disturbed, I offer a series of questions for you to ask the next time you go to your neighborhood Petco.
1. Where do you keep the dead fish?
2. How much do they cost?
3. Can you use these shock collars on children?
4. Where do you keep the cat poison?
5. Do you have any books on taking care of imaginary pets?
6. How long do you need to cook an African Grey parrot before they are done?
7. If I bring in pieces of my poodle, can you sell me some poodle glue?
8. Do you have those home nutering kits?