Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Little Prayer Might Be In Order

Tomorrow, mid morning, I will be heading to the airport for the rental van. Then I will be heading to the school to pick up a posse of teenagers. (Is that the correct term for teenagers? Perhaps Herd? Flock? Pod? Murder?)

We will then be heading down to the cities for Anime Detour.

This was all planned out before I became ill with whatever I am ill with. Lately, breathing has been difficult and whenever I'm not at work, I can usually be found curled in the fetal position on the sofa or in bed. I have an appointment with a pulmonologist on May 8th. Yes. Over a month away.

Meanwhile, I will be spending the weekend in the cities. Thankfully I have two wonderful friends who will be kidnapping me on Saturday and taking me to a quilt shop that I've never been to.

And I've promised the kids dinner at the Mall of America.

I think I'll put 911 on speed dial.

1 comment:

feisty said...

i hope you make it through the weekend without any emergency calls. yikes. scary...