Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home With The Kat

The Kat spent our vacation alone with food and water and her own mysterious self. After we got home today, I ran to the grocery store and by the time I got back, she was sitting at my husband's feet as he played on the computer and she was meowing.

Now, the Kat might meow once or twice a week. Three times if she thinks she's got something to say.

But today she was meowing and meowing and meOWING repeatedly. She meowed at the kids, she meowed at the husband, and when I returned home, she meowed at me. I popped open a can of fancy cat food and that shut her up for a few minutes but as soon as she was done, she started following me around, hardly stopping for a breath. MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!

Bitching at us for leaving? Or bitching at us for coming home?

I'm voting on coming home...

No comments: