Friday, January 05, 2007

Wanna Get Away?

And so it begins...

The classes are in place for the Northwoods Fiber Retreat, and now I'm just waiting on a few loose ends to be tied up before I can run off the brochure. If people are interested in attending the Northwoods Fiber Retreat, the dates for spring are March 1-4 and it will be held at YMCA Camp Miller in Sturgeon Lake. You can register online or read more about the classes at www.northwoodsfiberretreat.com.

I also realized, with some embarrassment, that our Charitable Crafters group will reach its 10,000th donation in the next three months. Why should this be embarrassing? Because I thought it would be closer to November so I planned a big shin-dig at a couple of local yarn stores to celebrate. The dates? In November of course!

How about getting a cake and having a media event to celebrate your 10,700th donation? Somehow, it doesn't have that special ring to it...

No comments: