Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Little Fish/Big Pond

There are times when you just need to kick your kid to the curb in the big city and go have some fun with your friends.

The buildings. They are tall.
















I didn't quite know what to do! I thought about having half a leg wax but I couldn't decide on what half: top? bottom? just the fronts? just the backs? Perhaps a mullet along my inner thigh?















So I took a little drag
















And went for the whole tamale`















There were friends, food, and shopping. Afterwards, I reclaimed the lost child and made the long trek home.















Sometime, you just have to admit it.


Life is sweet.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks so! Sometimes I wonder if I'm just blowing her talent out of proportion but heck, I kinda think she's talented too!