Thursday, February 05, 2009

Happy 400th Blog Post! Charge on!

As Blogger has just informed me, this is blog post 400.

Well, I guess I'd better not waste it, eh?

I was able to get all my paperwork handed in today for food stamps. Apparently when you have an Order For Protection, you don't have to wait 90 days on income. Now I just need to wait and see what happens.

I also got a phone call from the St. Louis County Attorney's Office. My S-T-B-Ex Husband has been charged by the county prosecutor for second degree criminal sexual conduct. He will be arraigned on Tuesday, February 17th in the first floor arraignment court at the county courthouse sometime between 8 am and noon. Don't know if I need to be there but I will be... I want to witness his first brush with consequences. Perhaps I'll bring popcorn!

Last but not least, I leave in an hour to get taxes done. I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to shake out this year but it will be interesting.

Oh, wait a minute! One more thing!

I hit my goal weight today! I have officially lost 85 pounds. I can now start learning how to maintain instead of lose. To celebrate, I totally lost my head and bought a bathing suit at Target today. It actually has a bright bold print on it and what's more, I LIKED BUYING A BATHING SUIT! I have NEVER had a pretty bathing suit and I have never bought a suit without wanting to cry.

So, all in all, I believe I will call this a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Popcorn AND balloons AND a crowd of friends with cameras to commemorate the magical moment! : )

Oh, sure! And now that you are sleek and savvy in the bathing suit, will you stop shaving your legs and start waxing? : (

As long as there is a smile on your face, life is good.

Maybe you could rent out your garage to someone with too many toys? Look into adult foster care? Start a overnight daycare?
Start a 400 list of ideas to make extra money in your home without giving up the Corgis...