Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bitch, Please!

There is something blowing on the wind and it has nothing to do with Bob Dylan.

I woke up this morning and actually felt good. No, seriously, I was grooving on the positive vibes in the universe.

I've paid out a shit ton of money this week for home repair and lawyers. Perhaps it is finally time to throw up my hands and admit that when it comes to laughing or crying, I am choosing to laugh.

Check back in a couple of days, perhaps the lithium will kick in by that time.

(No, I'm not on lithium. It's far cheaper just to brew up meth in your bathtub and when all your teeth fall out, you don't have to worry about going to the dentist.)

I like to compare my life currently to being the violinist on the Titanic. I might be screwed but I'm going down with grace and style.



Which brings me to something that I've remained silent about for far too long.

(Grace and style lasted 2.2 seconds).

Blog stats don't lie and the fact that my pedo stbx's fuck puppet girlfriend checks in on this here blog several times a day is frankly psychotic. Sorry to step outside of my own blog world for this personal message to Alissa but I don't post 4-8 times a day so it really does you no good to check in that often. Bitch, please!

And now, if there's anything you'd like to say to a woman that would coddle a pedophile when she has a 6 year old daughter of her own, you can leave them in the comments and I'm sure she'll check it out.

Maybe even several times a day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just sick and wrong. I'm thinking she probably rubbernecks car accidents too.

Let's face it, she certainly doesn't have her shit together or she wouldn't be doing what she's doing. Sometimes, you just need to let people destroy themselves and not let them take you down too.

She's certainly not worth the mental energy.

Shelly said...

I couldn't get the ex even REMOTELY interested in ANYTHING i cared about, but now that I'm all happy without him, guess what? Yeah...logs in every day. Perhaps if he had paid me that kind of attention before, instead of paying attention to everyone else with a hole, we might still be friends...