Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'll Take You AND Your Pancakes To Court!

Scene from Pancake Day At The DECC:

Five thousand people waiting in line for tons of pancakes and who do I find myself standing next to? Who is edging his way up to the griddle while balancing four plates, ready for a pancake-gasm? Getting dangerously close to cutting me off?

Why, STBX's divorce lawyer of course!

That's when I leaned over to my son and said, loud enough to be heard by the potential line jumper, "Look son! It's your daddy's lawyer!"

He looked behind him, saw me, and for a fat man, simply disappeared back in the crowd. It was a beautiful thing.

Listen buddy, you can do your best to let the dregs of humanity drill me a new asshole but you don't know pissed off until you get between me and my pancakes.

No comments: