Friday, January 02, 2009

Friday Afternoon Coming Down

Thank you so much for my new favorite song! It will be going on the Ipod ASAP! The perfect combination of anger, piss offedness, and a self affirmation. I guess I should stop telling my daughter to turn down that "DAMN Linkin Park!"

I'm back from the lawyer and I think I am momentarily drained of my anger. Just feeling incredibly sad.

I did, however, appreciate the fact that she is going to fight for me to not have to even see him. We will be doing everything seperately, even signing papers. I told her the same thing I told the police, although I would never actually do it, I have a healthy fantasy life that involves a big ass gun and his head.

Thankfully I'm smart enough to realize that my kids deserve at least one parent that isn't in jail.

And now, for those of you about to rock...I salute you!
In The End - Linkin Park

No comments: