Thursday, July 23, 2009

Adding Insult To Injury

The whole divorce thing, who knows what's going on with that right now. Communication from Prison Land seems to have fallen off a cliff.

Do I feel like spending $200 on a phone call to the lawyer? Really, how much is that knowledge worth?

I will wait. I will wait and wait and wait...

until one day something snaps and I go on that interstate shooting spree.

Meanwhile, there are occasions when the absolute ridiculous nature of these past few months slaps me in the face.

I was jilted for a level seven healer in World of Warcraft.

I just found out how shitty a level seven healer is.

Never discuss your personal life with nerds. They will tell you WAAAAAAY more than you want to know and they lack the social skills to know how to put a shiny ribbon on a turd.

"Man, a level seven healer can basically put a band aid on. I could get that in an afternoon!"

Let's put this into a perspective that suits my world a little more.

"I was jilted for an acrylic yarn saleswoman that lives in Moose Ass Wyoming, wears a bee hive, horn rimmed glasses, polyester pant suits, and a LOT of blue eye shadow."

Yeah, that about sums it up.

And looking back? I wouldn't have had it any other way.

At least it's funny.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I look at things like that and think, "well, at least it wasn't me...clearly, he's an idiot"