Monday, July 06, 2009

Leave Your Name And Number, I'll Get Back With You

Today, I am allowing myself to be ill. I don't know what we picked up at Convergence but the majority of the weekend was spent trying to find a sofa somewhere so I could curl up in a ball and meditate on not vomiting. I drank bottled water like crazy because I thought I might be dehydrated due to the fact that every time I stood up, the room would spin. I felt horrible on Saturday and then both kids felt crappy the next day.

From beginning to end, the old GI tract is not a happy camper even today.

Thank goodness for the movie theater at Convergence. I spent the majority of Saturday there, hiding in the dark, sleeping through most of the features.

Ahhh. Nothing like a get away to restore your soul!

At least we weren't as bad off as the folks who needed an ambulance at Convergence. I can just imagine the ER staff as the gurneys rolled in with what was probably a heart attack.

Full Klingon costume?

If ya gotta go, it might as well be in style.

1 comment:

JB aka JayBee said...

Sorry to hear you had such a sub-par experience in the Twin Cities. Getting sick always sucks, but more when you get sick on a vacation.