Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sooooo Tired

It is late Sunday night. The boy has been delivered to camp in Green Bay.

The trip went something like this:

Coffee.

Omlette.

Cow...cow...cow...cow...

Sirens...

Flashing lights...

Police Officer...

Warning for speeding...

Cow...cow...cow...

Cheese...

cow...cow...cow...

Town where STBX's ex-girlfriend lives...

Drive...Drive...Drive...

Flip the bird...

Cow...cow...cow...

Green Bay.

The trip back was even less eventful as I didn't get pulled over for speeding.

And I didn't feel the need to flip the bird twice. I think that's progress!

Only four more days and I get to do it again.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Funny, my last trip to Wisconsin was a lot like that--went almost all the way to Green Bay (to the FABULOUS city of Brillion! hehe...Woot!) Cow, cow, deer crossing sign, cow, some place selling cheese, cow, cow, etc.